Product Description: Vistamaxx 6202 propylene-based elastomer is an olefinic elastomer produced using ExxonMobil Chemical’s EXXPOL™ Catalyst Technology. It has excellent elastomeric properties, is easy to process and is compatible with a wide variety of materials. It is particularly good for thermoplastic and polyolefinic blends where a balance of flexibility, transparency and impact performance is required.
- Suitable for a wide range of blown and cast film applications, extrusion coating and lamination applications.
- Other typical applications include calendered or extruded sheet/profiles, injection molded goods and nonwovens.
- Excellent adhesion to conventional or metallocene PP and PE.
- Very good elasticity and toughness.
- Very low seal initiation temperature combined with high seal strength when used as sealing layer of co-extruded structures.
- Very good chemical resistance and long term aging.
- Particularly good for thermoplastic and polyolefinic blends where a balance of flexibility, transparency and impact performance is required.
- EU and China RoHS compliant.
- Calendered Profiles
- Extrueded profiles
- PP/TPE Modification
- Calendered Sheeting
- Extruded Sheeting
- Cast Film
- Injection Molding